October 15, 2021

Elements of Magick 2022

Announcing
Elements of Magick
with Irisanya, Georgie, & Ember
6 Tuesdays starting January 11, 2022

[Registration link was here, but the class is in the past!]

~

Hi, all! Ember here!

I am so excited to announce my SECOND core class teaching opportunity doing Elements of Magic(k)! I know a lot of folks in our growing Ohio Reclaiming Witchcraft community are looking forward to core classes. Here we go!

Earlier in 2021, I student-taught Elements for the FIRST time. It was an online class, and the other teachers were Hemlock ShiningCoil and Pidge Fletching. So this will be my second time student-teaching or co-teaching Elements!

The other two teachers are Irisanya Moon and Georgie Craig. Irisanya was one of my Elements teachers when I first took it at camp years ago, as well as one of my teachers for Rites of Passage. Georgie and I have been in class together, both as students, but they teach quite a bit, as well! I am looking forward to getting to work with them both in another capacity than I have previously.

More information about this class will come later!

~

If you can't do Tuesday evenings, Irisanya is also teaching Elements online with two other teachers (I will not be doing this one because of schedule conflicts) on Saturday afternoons Eastern time, starting Feb. 5, 2022. You can find the registration info for BOTH of these classes (Tuesdays starting Jan. 11 and Saturdays starting Feb. 5) here on the Bay Area Reclaiming classes page.

~

Hopefully some of our Ohio group can take one or the other of these classes and kick off the new calendar year with Reclaiming's foundational class!

Blessings~
-Ember-